Looking for a Career in the Maintenance Products Industry?
Sam Chemical Specialties would like to meet you!
Join our team of professionals serving the Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional sectors.
Position Summary - Full Time & Part Time
Sam Chemical Specialties is seeking for a motivated, dynamic individual with a professional demeanor for the position of product advisor and brand ambassador. Train for your professional career in an entrepreneurial environment steeped in a tradition of accomplishments. Our team approach engages you in all aspects of our business - sales, operations and maintenance. Learn how we are becoming the city’s leading supplier of quality maintenance products.
In this Developmental role, you will receive extensive, personalized, on-the-field training, on our Janitorial & Housekeeping product line. You will be coached by the owner who started in the same seat as you in 1991. Times have changed and so have we as we embrace technology and market demand in 2016.
We will introduce you to our products, markets, sales cycles and process including product demonstration and our emphasis on client support and relationships.
- On-the-field, Team Training (2 weeks)
- On-the-field, Self-Training (1 week)
- Team Selling (1 week)
- Sales (8 weeks)
- Role Review and Further Opportunities
Every 3 months you will be provided feedback on your development and performance, as providing top notch customer service and support is a key measure of your role. Upon successful completion of the program and successful performance in role, the opportunity for promotion into a manager position exists and future development in operations and brand introduction will continue.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Familiar in the operation of a smart phone and calendar
- Energetic, Self-Motivated and Confident
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Pleasant and Outgoing
- Punctual and Respectful
- Zeal to Learn
- Ability to Listen and Confident in Asking Questions
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
Physical & Other Requirements
- Must own a vehicle
- Ability to lift products up to 50lbs
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Performance Bonus
- Gas Mileage Allowance